...God, who gives life to the dead, and calls into being that which did not exist.

~ Romans 4:17

More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

"I came to do the will of Him who sent me..."
~John 6:38

I believe that what it is I have been called to do will make itself known when I have made myself ready.
~J. Phillips

Monday, May 25, 2009

ENVOYEE (SENT!)

The Geneva application, that infamous, soul-scraping, eternally-dragging, yet strangely perfect application, is gone. I have a new swear word: "Blessit!"

I sent it just four minutes ago. At an ungodly hour of the wee-sma's. Even the cat gave up on me and took herself to her kennel to sleep. Zainab text-messaged me from Dubai and prayed for my last push as I worked. Bless her.

Abientot... (I'll see you again soon, little application.)

Dr. Dorman, I am ready for dinner. In a few hours anyway.

Anybody up for a serious glass of wine? Or two? I've been a near-teetotaler while going through this one.

Farmer Ben, thank you ever so much for your constant prayers for so many years. Don't quit now.

Serena - now Bombeder can't get mad at me. HA! Rest in peace! This was all her wonderful idea.

I can't wait to go on vacation in LA and meet Marcy's baby. Can we say beach?

Crawling off to bed...

1 comment:

Serena said...

Rock on! I'm so proud of you for sending it!