...God, who gives life to the dead, and calls into being that which did not exist.

~ Romans 4:17

More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

"I came to do the will of Him who sent me..."
~John 6:38

I believe that what it is I have been called to do will make itself known when I have made myself ready.
~J. Phillips

Friday, August 31, 2007

On a happier note...

I just got a call from my dad. After scheduling an inducing this morning for Tuesday, Christa's water broke this afternoon. So she's already in the hospital...

Sometime tomorrow I should be a bona-fide auntie to Joshua Robert, aka "Joshie".

Bring it on!

2 comments:

Darryl said...

Nice. Remember to take fireworks.

Christine said...

No fireworks, but my dad smuggled in two bottles of contraband beer and drank up with the proud papa, tucked away in some big broom closet. :-)