Okay so now the size 1 pants have stretched a bit, and are too big.
So are the pants I just bought in May. Huge. I really have turned into a size zero. Shocking.
I can't afford this on what I'm making right now!
But there's hope. This morning I went to the store to get milk for my tea.
They had eggnog already. It's only October and they had eggnog.
Yes I did buy it. It was lovely in two mugs of tea at work.
I'll be back to size 4 in no time.
...God, who gives life to the dead, and calls into being that which did not exist.
~ Romans 4:17
More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
"I came to do the will of Him who sent me..."
~John 6:38
I believe that what it is I have been called to do will make itself known when I have made myself ready.
~J. Phillips
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment