...God, who gives life to the dead, and calls into being that which did not exist.
~ Romans 4:17
More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
"I came to do the will of Him who sent me..."
~John 6:38
I believe that what it is I have been called to do will make itself known when I have made myself ready.
~J. Phillips
While trolling the net for Grateful Dead stuff for our birthday prank on Rich, I found this hilarious post on a random blog of a Bay Area cranky-person (this is a specific category of local humanity, let me be clear).
SMITE!
The caption: "A vengeful god punishes my neighbors for unspecified sins. That’ll teach ‘em !
Luckily, I have a god-proof screen on my window, so he can’t get to me."
Reminds me of Bruce Almighty (played by Jim Carrey) in his sarcastic fit:
"Smite me, O mighty Smiter!"
No comments:
Post a Comment